POWER UP EDUCATOR MENTOR SESSIONS/WORKSHOPS.
Are you wanting to positively transform your passion for education and caring for the children in your care?
Do you want to know how to LANGUAGE and COMMUNICATE – Growth Mindset!
Are you looking to Power Up your Early Learning Centre’s Energy, know-how and confidence in choosing a Guidance Approach to behaviour while nurturing a Growth Mindset?
Or perhaps all you need is that little bit of trusted support and motivation for things to fall into place. Whether you’re following a particular path, trying to figure out your own teaching philosophy, or wanting to find effective and actionable solutions to taking a guidance approach to behaviour and connection. Either way, you have come to the right place.
You know what it means to POWER UP, right? It’s that zing, and drive that gives you the energy to be alive, keep going and commit to your values. Power takes a flat battery to full charge. It takes an empty fuel tank to full capacity. It lights up a dark room.
POWER is our human need and we all know how disempowering everybody feels (the children in your care included) when we are having challenges we can’t seem to shake.
Power Up Sessions are just that, created to POWER YOU UP. Helping you feel empowered about the trajectory you are on and to guide and support you to be the educator and person you want to be!
- Are you searching for a way to use a “guidance approach” to manage behaviour with connection?
- Are you wishing for more cooperation and better behaviour without crushing a child’s spirit (or your own)?
- Are you looking for evidence based practices for behaviour guidance and wellbeing?
- Do you want to nurture resilience, connection, and wellbeing?
- Do you want to implement and encourage values, and character strengths within your classroom and centre?
- Do you want to feel more calm, connected and confident?
- Do you long to create a culture of care and connection in fun and simple ways?
- Do you want to nurture a growth mindset and have less stress and more joy?
- Do you want to create connected habits within your classroom and school community? Habits like acceptance, respect, listening, cooperation, trust and gratitude?
You’ve come to the right place!
Kerry Spina helps you and your learning environments to authentically POWER UP with doable, actionable and sustainable evidence based strategies. She is a Professional Coach and Parent Educator and she also works with young children every day in her work at Kids in Harmony. She appreciates and understands children — and highly values the positive influence that educators play in the nurturing resilient, connected and cooperative children.
Kerry is the author of the books The Little Book of Harmony – A values and mindfulness based picture book. She also developed the Harmony Cards for Kids a set of 30 Virtues and Values Cards for Children and the people in their life. She is the founder and creator of Kids in Harmony; A music appreciation and values education program for children newborn – 12yrs. Kerry’s mission is to help early childhood professionals be the educators and leaders they want to be!
With her choice guidance based model she has supported thousands of educators around Australia to find more calm and connection while at the same time nurture resilient, connected and cooperative kids.
She lives in Townsville Australia and has a son — now 15!
POWER HOUR – 1 HOUR
1 Hour Mentor Session. Can be done anywhere, any place (within reason of course). $145.00.
POWER UP – SUPER CHARGE GROUP SESSION – Maximum 3 Educators.
2 HOURS $247.00 this includes email support before meeting and post email support.
POWER UP EDUCATOR WORKSHOPS
Purposefully facilitated to the needs of your educators and centre;
- A Guidance Approach to Behaviour and Connection.
- Growth Mindset in Action in the classroom/environment.
- What Growth Mindset can look, sound and feel like.
- Values Education – character strengths and positive relationships.
- Creating a Culture of Care and Connection.
For more information or to ask Kerry to speak or present at your centre or school contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 47251992