MENTORING with Kerry
For enquiries and bookings | email@example.com
What is ParentING Education?
It’s a way to get empowered and supported in your parenting journey with either a challenge or to get support for your long term approach.
Kerry’s Parent Education is a process of supporting and guiding parents towards helping them be the parent they want to be.
Connection, discipline, values, self-esteem building and resilience are some of the key areas that Kerry specialises in. Kerry offers an online experience for parents in the privacy of their own home and you can find the Kids in Harmony Collective Online Parent and Educator School.
ONLINE COURSES AVAILABLE in the links below.
As a ParentING Mentor, Kerry is…
- a springboard for conversations; someone you can talk to about your challenges, goals, dreams and ideas.
- a facilitator; she provides an environment and a process which helps you find ways to get unstuck and move forward.
- a guide in raising awareness; presenting opportunities for you to reflect, learn and grow.
- compassionate counselor; she’s there to listen and to help you find solutions.
What you’ll gain WITH a 1 HOUR Power Up Session with Kerry:
- Strategies and tools that work.
- A clearer knowledge on values, virtues and strengths.
- Focus, purpose and vision.
- Clarity and direction.
- Someone to trust, support and encourage you on your journey.
Areas Kerry Coaches:
- Long term Discipline Approaches
- School Support for behavioural challenges
- Emotion Coaching and Guidance Approach (Positive Discipline)
- Growth Mindset Tools and Strategies at home and in the classroom.
- Resilience and Confidence Skills
- Self-esteem and Goals.
How it works
- Phone coaching
- In person
- Over coffee
Book Now | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07 47251992