Coaching with Kerry
For enquiries and bookings | firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Parent Education?
Kerry’s Parent Education is a process of supporting and guiding parents towards them being the parent they want to be!
Connection, discipline, values, self-esteem building and resilience are some of the key areas that Kerry specialises in. The method is a coaching process of choices and empowerment to guide you towards strategies and practices that encourage you to find your own solutions to transform the wellbeing of yourself and your child.
Kerry is an experienced parent educator and teen coach and draws on a variety of evidence based principles, techniques and practices.
As a Parent Mentor, Kerry is…
- a springboard for conversations; someone you can talk to about your challenges, goals, dreams and ideas
- a facilitator; she provides an environment and a process which helps you find ways to get unstuck and move forward
- a guide in raising awareness; presenting opportunities for you to reflect, learn and grow
- compassionate counselor; she’s there to listen and to help you find solutions
What you’ll gain a Power Up Session with Kerry:
- Greater self-awareness
- A clearer knowledge on values, virtues and strengths
- Focus, purpose and vision
- Clarity and direction
- Strategies in the area you want support in
- More focus on your personal and family values
- Someone to trust, support and encourage you on your journey
Areas Kerry Coaches:
- Parenting, Family and Children
- School guidance coach and support for your school; teacher – parent – child.
- Emotion Coaching and Guidance Approach (Positive Discipline)
- Resilience and Confidence Skills
- Self-esteem and Goals.
How it works
- Phone coaching
- In person
- Over coffee
Power Up Sessions
1 Hr $155.00
2 Hours $255.00
Book Now | email@example.com | 07 47251992